Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
The Cyber Threat Analyst is responsible for supporting the Threat Research Team and the wider business by researching and reviewing Emerging Threats and trends.
Successful applicants for this role will focus on collecting and reporting on emerging cyber threats to identify any potential threats, and once identified, working alongside the technical teams to deliver practical training environments and simulations to our users.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monitor InfoSec news for active or emerging threats
- Collate and Validate OSINT and commercial feeds
- Generate High Level Threat Reports
- Work with technical teams to create practical environments based on latest threats
- Work with Crisis teams to provide context for our simulated cyber incidents.
To be successful:
This role requires a basic understanding of Cyber Security and a passion for researching emerging risks and trends.
- Familiarity with Open Source Intelligence techniques
- Aptitude for analysis, problem solving
- Report Writing
- Communication across teams
- Maintains an active interest in emerging technological and geopolitical crisis and resilience issues
- Highly proficient in the development of multi-format documentation and internal and external presentations
- Ability to present work to various internal stakeholders
- Ability to verify information quickly from multiple sources
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!