Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £85 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Due to our fast growth and international expansion we are now looking for our first Payroll Manager at Immersive Labs, reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will take ownership of the Immersive Labs Groups payroll activities most of this is currently outsourced so you will work closely with third party providers across the globe as we rapidly expand this will include establishing payroll operations in new regions.
To be successful you need to be CIPP qualified with International Payroll Management experience and will thrive in an ever-changing environment where processes are still being defined.
It's an exciting time to be part of Immersive Labs journey, if ensuring our exceptional people are paid on time is what gets you out of bed and you relish the challenge of setting up new international operations then we would love to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ownership of the day-to-day operations of the Group’s payroll activities.
- Working with third party providers to deliver a timely and efficient payroll process to the Group’s geographically diverse and rapidly expanding workforce.
- Ensure the accuracy of the payroll. Identifying and investigating discrepancies, with the support of third-party providers.
- Working with our external provider to ensure the business meets all payroll tax and compliance obligations.
- Supporting the rapid expansion in the workforce – including establishing payroll operations in new geographies.
- Dealing with employee payroll queries.
- Own all pension administration, for example auto-enrolment.
- Working with the People team to ensure that all workforce changes are correctly reflected in the payroll.
- Working with the Accounting team to ensure the payroll is accurately recorded in Netsuite.
- Driving continuous improvement and streamlining of processes.
To be successful:
- Experience as a payroll manager in a multi-site, multi-geo payroll.
- Experience of managing an external provider relationship.
- Experience working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial organization would be an advantage.
- CIPP qualified
- Great interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate with employees at all levels.
- Highly organized – ability to switch between various disparate pieces of work with ease.
- High attention to detail.
- Pro-active especially able to identify problems and seek solutions independently.
- Have a humble, can-do attitude.
- Be energetic, determined, happy and prepared to face any challenge with a positive attitude.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs across the organisation and at our suppliers
- Driven - Continuously improving on what we do and who we are.
- Agile - embracing organisational challenges and change with a positive attitude
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Power up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now.