Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Immersive Labs has grown quickly, fueled by demand for our cybersecurity training platform. We’re therefore now looking for a Copywriter to join our content team in Bristol.
As a Copywriter, you will proofread and edit new and existing technical content and blogs along with a major project to transform existing lab content from British English into American English.
If you have excellent English writing ability, a love of grammar and editing written content along with a technical background and an interest in geopolitics, security, technology or cyber this could be the role for you.
Main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Edit new technical content for the Immersive Labs platform
- Proofread our existing content and labs and translate them from British English into American English (a significant project)
- Create a glossary (through collation of terms) as proofing of content continues
- Write and proofread blogs and case studies as requested by the marketing team
- Support the customer success team with email comms (where required)
To be successful:
- Degree educated in a relevant subject i.e., English Language, English Literature, Journalism
- A portfolio of well-written content
- A genuine love of grammar and keen interest in editing written content – you consider it a pleasure, not a chore
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- A consistent work ethic and desire to learn about technology and cybersecurity
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you, we offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you. Includes 25 days annual leave plus volunteering days and a half day on your birthday.
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund.
- Recognition and rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours.
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub, getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer a railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!