Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're a game-changing team building a game-changing platform.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 250 employees and announced funding of more than €80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Daimler, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
You will be one of the first senior sales hires in Germany with a greenfield of enterprise accounts to target. You will be supported in the role by our MD of the DACH and Italy, Ottavio Camponeschi. This position has come about due to our success in the UK market and our ambition to grow across Europe.
With a commission structure which is weighted towards our sales teams earning large amounts for their hard work and a solution that is changing how the market look at cybersecurity this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities at the Enterprise level across all verticals
- Leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel/alliance partners as required
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Provide accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM (Salesforce)
- Partner with customer success, marketing, and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth
To be successful:
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experienced in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the DAX
- A strong sales methodology
- Selling into cyber security or information security market
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Fluent in both English and German.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - We analyse our environment and consider different approaches
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will need to live these values within the Immersive Labs ecosystem but also imprint these on both potential and existing clients.
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 33 days including public holidays + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!