We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Due to our rapid growth we are now seeking our first Gainsight Admin / Customer Success Analyst to partner with the global Customer success team and leadership to improve the effectiveness of our CS processes and tools. As part of the team, you will support our customer success organization by managing the systems (Gainsight) they utilize and designing, documenting and enabling the processes used. You’ll be a strategic partner to the VP of Customer success and be able to provide insight and data analysis to the team before they know they need it.
This role is critical in our efforts to improve customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and revenue growth. To be successful you will be highly motivated and talented in getting the most out of Gainsight and Customer success tools, have excellent project management ability and conduct analysis of data to identify trends and insight.
Your main responsibilities:
- Own the administration and maintenance of all CS tooling, with a primary focus on operationalizing and optimizing our Gainsight Customer Success Platform
- Execute and manage the successful integration of the GTM tech-stack with Gainsight, including (but not limited to) Salesforce, Zendeck, etc
- Support the rollout of processes, programs, and tools to improve the Customer Success team’s effectiveness.
- Structure and execute new operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analysis and developing robust recommendations
- Build, implement, and manage reporting and dashboards to monitor performance against department KPI’s
- Own special projects, digging into customer health, risk, adoption trends, and more.
- Consult with customer success, analyzing data from multiple systems and helping to improve overall customer success processes
- Manage cross functional efforts and projects to craft and improve customer success process and strategy
To be successful:
- Time in an Operations, Customer Success Operations, or other people-optimization roles
- Gainsight Administrator Certification or relevant experience
- Knowledge of Gainsight Rules Engine, Journey Orchestrator, Scorecards etc.
- High level of experience and comfort with both interpreting and developing analytics using Gainsight and excel
- Experience building customer health and adoption scoring - aggregating data, mapping between systems, and scoring optimization
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, coordinate project details among multiple departments and meet deadlines
- Ability to think strategically about how best to implement processes
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We value different opinions and beliefs, contributing our ideas and celebrate the teams success
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do. We are unafraid to explore our curiosity
- Agile - Embracing organizational challenges, analyzing our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.