We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Immersive Labs Crisis Simulator recently won Best Incident Response category for this year's SC Media Awards Europe. To assist our customers to deliver effective cyber crisis exercises, we are establishing a global consultancy practice that focuses on delivering crisis exercising and compliments our partners’ services.
As an Incident Response Management Consultant, you will help pioneer this new practice, working with senior client executives, driving new business and delivering a valuable service within a fast-paced business environment.
To be successful you will need to have Cyber crisis management experience either gained in industry or consultancy and be excited about helping to establish a new consultancy practice.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Lead senior client engagements to scope and deliver crisis exercises
- Design and help develop customised scenarios covering all aspects of cyber security
- Facilitate virtual exercises, offer recommendations and remediate actions
- Work with the practice head, product and content teams to develop the service and collateral
To be successful:
- Cyber crisis management experience; e.g. crisis management planning; gold team leadership
- Design, development and delivery of cyber crisis management exercises
- Executive stakeholder engagement, including strong collaborative and communication skills
- Sector experience (FS, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Gov’t, OT)
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - We are unafraid to explore our curiosity
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com