We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Due to our rapid growth and recent investment we are looking for a Strategic Alliance Director to work closely with strategic partners including the big 4 and other consultancies on strategic initiatives. You’ll inherit some existing relationships and be able to develop new and exciting opportunities with partners.
Working closely with our VP of Sales this is a hands-on role. You'll need to be creative, results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
If you are intrigued by our culture and eager to work with a team of iterative, globally-based colleagues and excited about operating your own region in a fast growing company We will welcome your different points of view and appreciate your ideas and contributions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Take ownership of our strategic alliances program working closely with our VP of EMEA sales and Channel Sales Managers.
- Identify opportunities for strategic initiatives, engaging with global alliance partners to accelerate new business acquisition.
- Team with sales, and senior stakeholders to identify new alliance opportunities
- Build and develop existing and new relationships with key partners focusing on the strategic nature of relationships to provide long term value and sustainable success for Immersive Labs and Partners
To be successful:
- Prior sales/Strategic alliance experience within the security industry so you have the connections to succeed from day one.
- Ability to establish, strengthen, and maintain great relationships with senior leaders/stakeholders and current & prospective partners
- Confidence & track record building new relationships to expand partnerships
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell/position creative solutions
- Passion and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel (when we can) across EMEA
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - We take ownership and pride in our work
- Agile - We Embrace organizational challenges.
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!