Collaborative people that create ingenious solutions
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is a brand new role in our content team, If you are passionate about helping organisations improve their security regulations and compliance posture, this role may be for you. You will be leading the team designing and creating learning experiences for users involved in Governance, Risk and Compliance for some of the world's biggest companies.
You'll need to have a broad knowledge of regulatory and compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP and the ability to bring to life the content in an engaging and realistic way to assist users gain the knowledge is essential.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead the team responsible for creating content that will teach governance, risk and compliance needed by large organisations
- Build out a team of content developers to create a broad range of content on governance, risk and compliance.
- Understand implementation of ISO 27001 and continued compliance
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
To be successful:
- Understand and be able to convey financial regulations in the US and the UK.
- Background in mentoring or teaching
- Knowledge of US government regulations and compliance required by the financial sector.
- Knowledge of important regulations and standards is a must, such as PCI-DSS, FedRAMP, HIPAA, FISMA, GDPR, ISO27001, DISA APL (Approved Products List), CMMC, NIST 800-53, Zero Trust.
- A background or experience in Cyber resilience and risk assessment or management.
- Competency to create easy-to-understand content and deliver training on information risk management, systems process control and audit reports.
- Demonstrable ability to author and revise information security policies and procedures.
- Confident to work and communicate effectively and fluently with managers and staff, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in terms that non-technical managers and staff will understand.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - being respectful of different ideas, and encouraging a psychologically safe environment
- Driven - to create the best content
- Agile - being able to pivot to business demands
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you, We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!