We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Our team is growing, and so this is a brand new role. You will be helping to define how we evidence customer readiness to protect themselves from a cyber attack, and you will have a key impact into our Immersive intelligence roadmap. I mean it does sound impressive doesn’t it?
The role is based within a fast paced organisation, we are scaling up, so there comes a lot of ambiguity, moving of goal posts and requests for things quickly. But that also means you get heaps of autonomy, the ability to genuinely influence, and work for a boss who is obsessed with buses (she really is).
Your main responsibilities (which is essentially where we list some of the things you will be doing, that are also likely to change as we scale):
- Be the data business partner for a data functions
- Develop predictive models to draw insight from our data
- Adhoc analysis of our data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Mine large & growing volumes of data including from 3rd party tech vendors
- Find actionable insights to inform ongoing improvements and strategy
- Inform our product roadmap from a data perspective
- Ensure our we can depend on our data insights with a scientific basis
- Communicate clearly and openly with stakeholders to ensure we are a data-driven organisation
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
To be successful you will have (so please make sure it is on your CV):
- It is essential that you have cybersecurity experience or very strong knowledge
- A strategic, inquisitive and innovative mindset with the ability to anticipate customer needs, interpret requirements and deliver consistently high-quality output
- Strong commercial awareness able to spot opportunities to use data and build appropriate data models
- Polished communication & presentation skills with the ability to tell stories through the data
- Strong delivery skills with the ability to work well under pressure in an Agile environment
- Strong SQL knowledge - You should know your left from your right joins
- Experience with Data Visualisation, Analysis, Warehousing tools (we use Looker/ Stitch / DBT / Snowflake - you don’t need to know these specific ones)
- Knowledge of some statistical techniques
- Python/R skills
- Interest and passion in Cybersecurity
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, and your birthday.
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.