We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
The Immersive Labs platform is at the heart of our vision to unlock the cyber-skills potential of organizations.
As we move onto an exciting new stage of our journey, we are looking for a VP of Product. Capable of helping us define and execute strategy, you will be a driven, agile, and inclusive product leader.
This senior executive role, reporting to the Chief Product Officer, is accountable for all 4 current product teams and defining and building the product function to support and drive our future growth as an organisation.
You will ensure Immersive Labs continues to build innovative world-class products our customers love which help lead us into a new category. Above all else, you will be driven and capable of delivering exceptional outcomes by working collaboratively with Data, Experience Design, Engineering and Content and in partnership with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
Our ideal candidate will also have experience of working with cyber security teams, CISOs and risk professionals and strong experience in leading a product team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing a deep and credible understanding of customer needs by listening to feedback, working with advisory boards and analysing data
- Owning the product strategy, roadmap and execution to maximise delivery of value to customers
- Being the voice of product, clearly communicating the roadmap, vision and strategy to the business and customers
- Being an accountable leader for the product team and using your influence to drive outcomes across the business
- Building on, developing and optimising product management processes
- Building and coaching a high-performing team of product managers
- Working in partnership with Engineering, Content, Experience Design, Data and Product and Content Marketing to achieve the businesses goals
- Collaborating with Customer Success, Sales and Marketing to ensure the product aligns with the go-to-market strategy
- Driving innovation with the product, taking calculated risks to achieve our goals, equally celebrating successes and failures and above all else ensuring the product continues to differentiate
- Leading and measuring your strategy through a clear OKR framework that aligns with the wider business goals, tracking and reporting on targets, goals and progress
To be successful:
- Be from a cyber security background, experienced in working with CISOs and cyber security teams.
- Have demonstrable experience of working at senior levels within an organisation, with accountability for direction setting of a B2B product with >$10M ARR
- Have at least 3 years of leading the product function, building up and coaching and mentoring teams with quantifiable outcomes
- Be highly data-driven with experience in extracting insights from both quantitative and qualitative sources to inform product decisions
- Be a strong team player with ability to influence, collaborate and build relationships both within and outside the organisation
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - Embracing organizational challenges.
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off.
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub, getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!