Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We launched our cyber crisis management product in 2019. We now have a number of multinational clients successfully using the Crisis Simulator to test and prepare their crisis management teams. We take real life crises and we turn them into online tabletop/war room exercises to help build and test crisis management teams’ muscle memory, situational awareness and decision making skills in severe, plausible, cyber crises.
The Cyber Crisis Content Specialist is an important role to the continued development and success of the product. This role will play a key part in the research, development and writing of our crisis simulation scenarios.
Your main responsibilities:
- Write severe, plausible, cyber crisis simulations for an Executive, and senior Cyber audience
- Plan, write and improve cyber crisis simulations on our platform
- Produce multi-format content utilising various teaching methods: written, exercises, questions & gamification
- Produce multi-format user guidance and crisis management How To Guides and crisis simulation templates
- Write technical content in simple language using learning objectives to achieve key crisis management and preparedness understanding
- Keep up to date with cyber crisis product market including trends, competitors, threat landscapes, and relevant legislation, and feed those into your content development ideas
To be successful:
This role requires a sound understanding of Crisis Management including the design, writing and delivery of crisis training and desktop exercises including design and/or participation in Senior Management level table top exercises or simulations and ideally management of real life Cyber Crises.
- Professional experience in crisis management, crisis/incident/emergency response or business continuity
- Operational/Tactical experience - E.g. on call crisis coordinator/duty manager, on call emergency manager, operational/tactical command experience, or from a police, military or other public sector security or emergency management function
- Demonstrable interest/rudimentary understanding of both cyber security and cyber incident/crisis management
- Experienced in the development and delivery of crisis management training and exercising programs
- Passionate about writing, developing and delivering training and exercising
- Knowledge of legal requirements including US/UK data protection, data breaches.
- Experience of working to NIST and/or CISA standards
- Passionate about human performance enhancement (decision making, communication skills)
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, and your birthday.
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!