We're an optimistic, motivated, and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise, and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing cyber security business. Not only is cyber security at the forefront of most businesses minds, but we offer a product that truly helps skill up the human side of organisations we work with to provide the first line of defence against a variety of cyber threats.
You will be hiring, motivating, and nurturing the capability of a team of sales professionals in the Northern Europe region (UK&I, Benelux) . You will inspire them to expand and elevate revenue growth in Immersive Labs enterprise markets. You will contribute directly to ensuring we have the right people in the right place to deliver on our revenue OKRs (objectives and key results).
Your main responsibilities:
- Build talent pipeline; coach, train, motivate and grow your team
- Define and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory, meet and exceed sales goals through managing your enterprise sales team
- Plan and direct sales staff activities and objectives to maximize sales volume as well as identify employee performance goals and measurements, partnering with them to obtain positive results
- Personally oversee and be the primary sales leader in the assigned region- model effective selling skills
- Manage and track territory performance in salesforce.com
- Provide regular and on-time reporting of key performance metrics on pipeline and forecast management
- Practice effective communication with direct reports, management, customers, and support staff (Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal,…)
- Collaborating with the team to help close new business
To be successful:
We are searching for a proven top performer to lead an elite sales organization to new levels of success. If you are a sales leader that takes pride motivating teams and driving top results with passion and dedication and have experience in the capabilities outlined below, we would like to hear from you:
- Experience of enterprise SaaS sales experience; Cybersecurity background preferred
- Proven sales leadership in a high growth SaaS organization
- Experience in an enterprise sales environment required, SaaS and Cyber experience preferred
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through inspiring and motivating a team
- Ability to leverage KPIs to measure the business and make informed strategic decisions
- Proven ability to attract and hire top talent
- Highly motivated with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional command of sales methodology (MEDDPICC preferred) and the ability to coach to it
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!