We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
Be part of a progressive, open and productive workplace, where different opinions and beliefs are valued.
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is a new opportunity to be the first Director of Professional Services at Immersive Labs. You’ll build out and develop the technical & professional services offering and methodologies partnering across the organization to develop scalable offerings and engage with sales, partners and marketing on engagements.
You will be responsible for engagement with customers to understand opportunities to enhance the value of the Immersive Labs platform through services.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, you will require in-depth knowledge of building and running professional services in B2B SaaS companies. Ultimately, you are a top-class Professional services leader who can demonstrate ability to lead a customer-facing team and are ready to build up a team from the ground up.
If you are intrigued by our culture and eager to work with a team of iterative, globally-based colleagues who have varying viewpoints and you are excited about building a world class offering impacting the organizations success, and proposing changes to improve the experience for our customers. We will welcome your different points of view and appreciate your ideas and contributions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead the development of Professional Services offerings and methodologies, working closely with Marketing to generate collateral and execute campaigns.
- Engage with customers to understand opportunities to enhance the value of the Immersive Labs platform through services. Partnering with the Sales team to qualify, scope and sell engagements.
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules, success criteria and milestones ensuring deliverables are completed on time and at a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and proactively manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive successful customer and business outcomes.
- Consolidate and document best practices for achieving maximum value from the platform. Identify opportunities for the PS team to extend the platform by engineering reusable solutions that can be used internally and by customers to maximize the value of the platform.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to incorporate best practices and PS built deliverables into the platform, and to drive the overall extensibility of the platform.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date profiles of skills, knowledge, and competencies for the PS team, forecasting utilization, billings, and staffing needs (both long- and short-term)
To be successful:
- Experience in building and running professional services organizations in a B2B SaaS company, time at a startup, MSSP or in the cybersecurity industry would also be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability building and leading a customer-facing team including recruiting, people management, coaching, and developing a team.
- Have built a successful team from the ground up and be ready to roll up your sleeves and do it again.
- Successful ownership of seven-figure revenue targets including high level business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders work and think
- Superior communication skills and the ability to leverage data to influence outcomes
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - Embracing organizational challenges.
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off.
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up cyber workforces around the world, click apply to find out more.