Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We strive to continuously improve on who we are and what we do.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Customer Success is a critical part of our company, and a customer centric mindset is part of every decision we make. In the next stage of our growth we’re looking for exceptional Post-sales Cyber security professionals to join us as Technical Customer Success Managers. You will be the main technical point of contact for our customers, and become a subject matter expert on the Immersive Labs platform and cyber security space. Your success will drive the success of our customers, and in turn will result in ensuring every organization is prepared for every threat.
To be successful you will need to have experience in the cyber industry either in pre-sales, post sales, consultancy or a customer facing technical cyber role. You’ll be excited about helping customers and scaling our technical professional services to enterprise organizations.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Deliver technical services at scale to customers ensuring they make the most of the Immersive Labs platform
- Assist with onboarding customers and aligning the platform with their success criteria
- Build strong relationships with economic buyers, business champions, and technical champions, understanding the customer’s business and desired outcomes.
- Maintain a regular communication cadence with the client, including quarterly business reviews.
- Drive customers to expand adoption of the platform for net new projects
- Collaborate closely with team members in customer success, sales, marketing and security to support customer accounts
To be successful:
- Pre-sales, Post sales, or technical/ engineering consultancy experience within the cyber industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with keen attention to detail.
- Interest or demonstrable experience in teaching and customer enablement.
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to process improvement.
- Reliable and accountable, delighting customers with above-and-beyond follow-through.
- Proactive, taking the initiative to get things done on behalf of clients.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We contribute ideas to the decision making process
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, birthday off
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!