Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 250 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
You will be a critical part of the team, contributing to the sales process with large enterprise and government clients. The role has been opened due to our hyper growth which shows no sign of slowing down.
In the role of Presales Engineer you will be responsible for highlighting the key features of the Immersive Labs platform to prospective customers and also updating all clients on any new features we have added.
You will be challenged by clients who do not yet see the benefit of equipping their workforce with up to date content and a safe practice environment but by showcasing the full product suite you should be confident of winning them over.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Work alongside the sales team to understand customer needs. This will allow you to further define requirements and demo the platform in a more personalised way to the client.
- You will be working with prospective customers from our direct sales team as well as those from channel partners to understand their technical requirements
- You will be in charge of planning and managing your own proof of concept efforts, with the help of the sales team and content team if you require them.
- Your involvement with clients will help drive user adoption across a variety of use cases, whether this is alerting them to new content which is specific to their needs or to a new function to make the experience more user friendly.
- You will be required to provide feedback to the content team to produce multi-format content utilising various teaching methods; written, exercises, questions, gamification.
To be successful:
- Having experience in a pre sales focused role for a high growth company or Cybersecurity vendor.
- Experience leading POCs and discovery sessions with clients, which you will be doing daily as part of this role.
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the sales process
- Ability to explain highly technical concepts to those not in technical job roles
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to adapt to different sectors and clients. You will be speaking with clients across all sectors both private and public.
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - We adapt quickly to changens
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Level up cyber workforces around the world, click apply to find out more.