Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees, announced funding of more than $120 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations Citi, Pfizer and Humana to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Sales Development Representative
In this position you will be part of the sales team interfacing closely with marketing to develop new sales opportunities. Your ability to clearly articulate a company’s value proposition, demonstrate products, create and implement a dynamic and effective sales strategy while managing your time effectively will be the key to your success.
This is a role for someone who is hungry, willing to learn and grow into a world class technology sales executive. If you have the work ethic, confidence and commitment to be a top sales executive, we will give you the tools, the time, and the training to become one.
You must be able to work from our Boston office in the back bay area 3 days a week.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Focus on generating new, upsell and cross-sell revenue from business accounts
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly & annual revenue goals
- Identify and develop qualified sales opportunities using various channels
- Work with inbound marketing to cultivate customer/prospect relationships
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in CRM (we use Salesforce)
- Work collaboratively with Account Exec team to develop and strengthen pipeline
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Desire to pursue sales as a career and aptitude to learn and apply sales techniques
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Display presence and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates leadership and contribution to a collaborative team
Immersive Labs' growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other's successes
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - We analyze our environment and consider different approaches
What you can expect once you apply:
- We review all applications received which can take up to two weeks to complete
- If successful, you will receive an invite to a screening interview which takes around 20 minutes to discuss the role, culture at Immersive Labs and your expertise in more detail
- If you progress from this step there will be a task and 2 interviews involving the SDR Manager and VP of Sales. We will outline each step when you get there
- If at any point you are unsuccessful we will advise you. From application we do this via email and due to volumes we can not respond individually to every applicant. From 1st Interview onward, we endeavour to call you with feedback.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.