A product you can believe in. Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience
We have an exciting vision for cybersecurity - one that puts people at the center of cyber. Our cyber resilience SaaS platform is an agile, hands-on solution that helps teams continuously assess, build, and prove cyber capabilities through real-life simulations, rather than one-off training sessions.
We help the world’s biggest brands like Citi, Pfizer, Daimler, Humana, and HSBC, protect their revenues and brand reputations.
Founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK, Immersive Labs has progressed to the global stage and has secured over $180 million of funding.
“The speed at which Immersive Labs produces technical content is hugely impressive, and this turnaround has helped get our teams ahead of the curve, giving them hands-on experience with serious vulnerabilities, in a secure environment, as soon as they emerge.”
Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations, HSBC
Business Development Representative
The first thing on your mind is probably salary. You’ll get a generous base and great OTE – when you smash your targets, you’ll be rewarded. We also give you a piece of the pie with share options.
In this position you will be part of the sales team interfacing closely with marketing to develop new sales opportunities. Your ability to clearly articulate a company’s value proposition, demonstrate products, create and implement a dynamic and effective sales strategy while managing your time effectively will be the key to your success.
This is a role for someone who is hungry, willing to learn and grow into a world class technology sales executive. If you have the work ethic, confidence and commitment to be a top sales executive, we will give you the tools, the time, and the training to become one.
You must be able to work from our Boston office in the back bay area 3 days a week.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Focus on generating new, upsell and cross-sell revenue from business accounts
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly & annual revenue goals
- Identify and develop qualified sales opportunities using various channels
- Work with inbound marketing to cultivate customer/prospect relationships
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in CRM (we use Salesforce)
- Work collaboratively with Account Exec team to develop and strengthen pipeline
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Desire to pursue sales as a career and aptitude to learn and apply sales techniques
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Display presence and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates leadership and contribution to a collaborative team
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Prosper in our success with share options, and rewards for doing great work and living our values
- Look after you and your family with health, dental, and disability insurance, fully paid sick leave, and mental health support
- Save for the future with a 401K match of up to 5% – effective immediately
- 33 holiday days plus two volunteering days, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, and a half day on your birthday!
- Flexible and remote working, so you can work when and where you work best
- Career and learning development through the platform and our Learn Anything fund
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit, our North American HQ is based in the center of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station
- Monthly socials and sports clubs for our sociable, tight-knit teams (we’ve done everything from cake making to escape rooms)
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.