Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
As Product Marketing Manager you’ll work closely with our Chief Product Officer and our VP, Product & Content Marketing to develop the right positioning and content to message Immersive Labs products to specific industries, personas, regions and market segments.
Creating effective customer-focussed collateral is a key responsibility of this role, ensuring sales, marketing, and customer success all have the right messaging, visualizations, and data sheets to help drive sales and renewals.
You will own the writing and creation of datasheets, sales enablement tools and web content. You’ll also provide input into case studies, webinar presentations, guides, and videos.
You will also be responsible for supporting product and solution launches, owning key product marketing elements.
To be successful:
You don't need a background in cybersecurity, but hopefully, you'll be excited about the opportunity to help define the sector. We are ideally looking for someone with experience in a B2B SaaS environment who can understand product marketing’s role within enterprise sales cycles, along with:
- Background in enterprise or SaaS technology – supporting the launch of new tech products/solutions to market.
- Ability to work in a scale-up environment, where processes are still being defined
- You’ll be comfortable engaging and negotiating with stakeholders across the business and can influence decision-making processes
- Having worked with Product teams in the past you’ll be able to show experience of how customer/prospect feedback is taken back into Product and roadmap planning,
- A solid foundation of technical knowledge to build upon, and yet be straightforward and “jargon-free” in your approach to translating product specs into consumable prospect messaging and sales enablement
- A nice to have but not essential would be some understanding of cybersecurity and risk, as well as any experience working with channel partners
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - A true team player - share success and knows how to involve others
- Driven - Knows our customers/potential customers and sectors well, able to understand their needs in the context of Immersive Labs products
- Agile - Keeps up to date with the very latest in tech and our industry. Is able to conceive and deliver unique solutions to challenges
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.