We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
We’re all about agility, and always look for flexible, innovative responses to change
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 250 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Our Strategy and Business Operations function is growing and are are looking for a driven and collaborative Strategy & Operations Manager to support Immersive Labs through our next stage of hyper-growth.
In this high impact, high visibility role, you will work with senior management on our most critical decisions, and support teams across Operations, Product, Sales and Marketing to ensure that in all we do, we stay focused on our vision and execute with speed, agility and efficiency.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Business Operations, your responsibilities will be primarily project-based. We’re scaling fast, so these could evolve in future, but are likely to include:
- Managing the annual strategy planning cycle - developing process and materials, supporting senior leadership, coaching teams, tracking delivery, and taking action to flag and address issues and opportunities.
- Managing a portfolio of key projects, from scoping and structuring to execution.
- Generating insights via quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Identifying and delivering operational improvements to support our rapid scaling.
- Creating written materials, including for Board and external presentation.
- Supporting any corporate development activity and post-merger integration.
- Coaching colleagues to develop their skills in your areas of expertise.
Success in this role will depend most on your approach, underlying skills and potential for growth, even if some of the above would be new to you. You should apply if you:
- Have a can-do attitude, learn fast and thrive on getting things done.
- Solve complex problems with a structured and persistent approach.
- Are a trusted team member: collaborative, reliable, open, and a good listener.
- Can positively influence others, both as a project lead and in a supporting role.
- Are highly numerate, and proficient using analytical/BI tools (Excel required; SQL, Python, Looker or similar a plus).
- Have a strong track record of professional achievement for example in strategy consultancy, investment banking, private equity, blue chip technology, or a high growth scale-up.
- Can evidence your enthusiasm for emerging technology. Cyber security knowledge is great, but not required - we have the perfect platform for you to equip yourself!
Strategy is better when it incorporates a wide range of perspectives. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity in every sense – if you're unsure, or have built your skills through a different career path, please do apply.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values, here’s how they relate to this role:
Inclusive – Support one another and celebrate each others’ successes
Driven – Take ownership and pride in our work; be accountable for our work and for the work of the wider Immersive Labs team
Agile – We analyse our environment and consider different approaches
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day.
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund.
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours.
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons, pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub, getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer a railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!