Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees, and announced funding of more than $120 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is a new opportunity to be the first Compliance and Information Security professional in North America to join the Risk and Compliance team reporting to the Information Security Officer.
We have recently implemented ISO27001 successful and now need you to proactively partner closely with all go to market functions and teams to ensure the business is conforming including senior stakeholders in Sales, Marketing and Customer Success. You will continue to manage the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and respond to customer security questions.
The role will evolve as we grow and the team becomes more established. You will need to be flexible and adaptable to change and willing to ‘roll your sleeves up’ as there is a little of everything to do.
If you are intrigued by our culture and eager to work with a team of iterative, globally-based colleagues who have varying viewpoints and you are excited about human cyber readiness impacting global organizations success We will welcome your different points of view and appreciate your ideas and contributions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Establish and lead on risk review for North America and go to market departments ensuring we maintain the ISMS and ISO27001 certification
- Proactively engage functional teams within the business on risk management and security compliance
- Respond to customer and internal security questions
- Identify and document security incidents, exceptions to policy, key risk indicators.
To be successful:
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO27001 and SoC 2
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understanding of risk management processes
- Experience of Audit
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions and beliefs.
- Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - Embracing organizational challenges.
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- You will need to regularly visit our North American HQ, based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!