Join an inclusive team changing the face of cyber security.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 280 employees in 16 countries and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping over 250 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos, the NHS and the MOD, to optimise their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing fast, with a brand new office in Bristol and plans to double in size we’re hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll join the in-house People and Talent Team and help scale business-critical departments including Engineering & Product teams as we continue to build leading Cyber workforce optimisation products.
I know you've probably seen a few adverts promising you the world, but this isn't just any old Talent Acquisition Partner role. You will be part of the engine room of Immersive Labs, an integral part of helping us double in size in 2022
The word 'Partner' in your job title is also true. We are a respected team here, we advise, counsel and help our hiring managers find and assess the best people to take their teams to the next level.
You'll report into James Reynolds our Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition who will be equally as passionate about your career as you are. He listens, tells bad dad jokes and he'll also pulse check that while we're growing fast it's not at the detriment to your home life. We're also not going to lie to you and tell you the job is super cushy, recruitment is tough and we are hiring rapidly, so you'll need to be creative, live our values of Inclusivity, Drive & Agility and be up for the challenge of searching for skilled, diverse candidates that add to our culture.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to help find world-class people that can change the face of cyber security.
Your main responsibilities:
- Directly source and engage exceptional Technology & Product candidates in a competitive market telling the Immersive Labs story
- Use a variety of proactive sourcing and attraction tactics to identify, assess and recruit individuals in our Bristol hub and remotely across EMEA
- Become a subject matter expert on Immersive Labs as a company and our Tech teams so you can convey our story to candidates
- Help promote Immersive Labs employer brand through digital media and attending industry and recruiting events
- Partner with the hiring manager community to develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Conduct behavioural based video, phone and in-person interviews with candidates
- Write compelling messaging
To be successful:
- Expertise in recruiting for Technology / Product roles - think Developers, Engineers, UX, UI, QA
- Passion for building diverse teams in a fast-paced company which is rapidly changing
- Experience using proactive sourcing techniques to identify and engage talented Technical individuals
- Focused to help create an industry-leading and diverse culture through recruitment activities
- Have great communication skills to influence different audiences
- Be highly proactive, positive, enthusiastic and assertive
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - Valuing different opinions, beliefs, supporting one another and celebrating differences
- Driven - We take ownership and pride in our work, continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
- Agile - Embracing organizational challenges, adapting quickly to change
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from dance lessons, pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!