We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 250 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Immersive Labs has grown quickly fueled by demand for our cybersecurity training platform we are now looking for an Operations Manager to our Content team in Bristol. This is a new role which has been created due to internal promotion.
As a Cyber Operations Manager, you will work closely with our VP of Content to steer the strategic operations of our Content and Product divisions.
Due to the operational nature of this role, it would be most suited to someone that is within a commutable distance of our Bristol office
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with our VP of Content to map out and own the tactical side of our product strategy
- Contribute input to design of our future products and work to MITRE framework
- Working to the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education Cybersecurity Workforce Framework (NICE) to ensure that our workforce is equipped with the necessary skills and development pathways to perform to their best ability
- Break down the content you have mapped into actionable work, assign to team and track deliverables
- Act as a conduit between our projects and engineering teams
- Act as part of a cross-functional team that will help our tech teams adhere to internal processes and policy
To be successful:
- Technical hand-on cyber skills are not necessary for this role but a high level interest in Cybersecurity and an understanding of cyber terminology would be very useful
- Experience with creating effective processes and models for successful teams
- Experience with dealing with a diverse and evolving workforce and balancing harmony between teams
- You will be resilient to change and able to content switch rapidly
- Ability to understand technical concepts, industry-specific information and interpret for a technical & non-technical audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be someone that is honest and fair when appraising people and delegating work. Experience with line management of people will be helpful for this
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, travel insurance, and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g flexible start and finish times, part-time
- Relocation assistance for you and your family to Bristol (voted one of the best places to live in the UK)
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and travel insurance.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!