We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 250 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Immersive Labs has grown quickly fueled by demand for our cybersecurity training platform we are now looking for an Operations Manager to join the cyber workforce awareness team in Bristol. This is a new role which will help businesses to build and improve cyber skills across their whole organisation.
As a Cyber Operations Manager, you will set the subject map for e-learning content for our new cyber workforce awareness product. To be successful you could have been a teacher or lecturer with an interest in and understanding of cyber terminology.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and develop two team members within the content team.
- Subject map and prioritise the order of content delivery for our new cyber workforce awareness product
- Break down the content you have mapped into actionable work, assign to team and track deliverables
- Create interesting, entertaining and educational learning content to improve cybersecurity knowledge and understanding for global workforces
To be successful:
- Experience in subject mapping and directing learning content
- Interest in Cybersecurity and an understanding of cyber terminology
- Demonstrable capability to conduct in-depth self-directed research
- Ability to understand technical concepts, industry-specific information and interpret for a technical & non-technical audience
- Excellent English writing and excellent communication skills
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, travel insurance, and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g flexible start and finish times, part-time
- Relocation assistance for you and your family to Bristol (voted one of the best places to live in the UK)
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and travel insurance.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!