Collaborative people that create ingenious solutions
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive inclusive culture
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This role allows the right candidate a unique opportunity to help Immersive Labs embed a variety of vendor technology into our platform. This will involve high-level technical work allowing Immersive labs to showcase some of the best proprietary technology within our world class platform.
Your main responsibilities:
- Embedded vendor technology into our tech stack
- Work with the Devops, Engineering and Content teams on new projects/products and how best to deploy them
- Install and configure a broad range of different cybersecurity technologies
- Build cybersecurity content that utilises cutting edge technologies
To be successful:
- Proven track record of working vendor technologies with a security focus
- Knowledge and experience deploying vendor technologies such as QRadar, Splunk, ElasticSearch.
- Experience working with environments with complex or unordinary limitations.
- Knowledgeable in network, firewall and security best practices
- Experience with infrastructure automation and deployment, specifically Terraform and Cloudformation and Ansible
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of practical cyber security testing methodologies
- Hands-on experience with software development, cloud infrastructure, IT services, networking, and security
- A commitment to scripting, particularly Python
- Experience working within an Cybersecurity, DevSecOps or SRE function, with a focus on availability, reliability and automation
- Containerisation experience such as Docker and Kubernetes
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - being respectful of different ideas, and encouraging a psychologically safe environment
- Driven - to create the best content
- Agile - being able to pivot to business demands
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you, We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work
We offer an extensive range of benefits:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday, and a 4 year sabbatical.
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!