We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 170 employees in our Bristol & Boston locations and announced funding of more than $45 million. Our technology is already helping over 150 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Airbnb, Sophos and the NHS, while around 2,500 labs are completed every single day.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Due to unprecedented growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Awareness Consultant (Associate) to join our fast growing Content Engineering team.
Our mission is to evolve and disrupt the classic cyber workforce awareness training into a more pro-active and modern workforce equipping mindset, giving every employee the toolkit they need to navigate the fast-changing cyber landscape.
We seek to gamify workforce awareness material and make it more engaging and fun for the end user.
We want to shake up traditional training and teach complex concepts in an innovative way
If you have an interest in and passion for cyber security, understand the area of end user awareness, and would enjoy teaching what every employee needs to know about cyber we want to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and build out a curriculum of content that organisations can use to replace mandatory cyber training.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product & Cyber teams to learn how to create labs and content.
- Researching cybersecurity, technology and technical concepts to understand the learnings, and translate to a non-technical audience.
- Formulate and execute a disruptive and radical approach to cyber workforce equipping that will engage our clientbase
- Collaborate on exercises & content creation based upon research
- You will take complex concepts and teach them in a simple and engaging way to a varied audience
- Produce multi-format content utilising various teaching methods; written, exercises, questions, gamification
To be successful:
Essentially if you like the sound of what we’re doing and have a passion for cyber security we want to hear from you.
- Have a good understanding of networking and computing
- A good understanding of Cyber Security and knowledge of use of gamification and game creation and its use in education
- Clear, accurate and articulate English writing skills - you're confident presenting to and engaging with technical and non-tech audiences
- Understand how people do cyber workforce awareness right now, what the flaws are and strive to disrupt this
- Engaging personality - you're passionate about cyber security and an advocate for better training
- Be able to write technical content in simple, non-technical language
- Can 'tell a story' through technology - if you've created gamified e-learning material before then that's a bonus
- Ability to work well as part of a team
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, part-time, job share
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Everyone is remote currently but when we do visit the office getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan & cycle to work scheme.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!