We're an optimistic, motivated and friendly bunch on the lookout for like-minded people.
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is a new opportunity to be the first Channel Account Manager for EMEA at Immersive Labs, based in the UK&I you will be responsible for recruiting new channel partners across EMEA and supporting key sales functions, ensuring channel partners and you are successful.
Working closely with our Senior Director of Channel you’ll need to be results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
If you are intrigued by our culture and eager to work with a team of iterative, globally-based colleagues and excited about operating your own region in a fast growing company We will welcome your different points of view and appreciate your ideas and contributions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s channel sales strategy & execution.
- Collaborate with the sales team to support identification and recruitment of partners with experience in both enterprise and mid-market accounts.
- Team with channel partners to build partner sourced pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.)
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions and account mapping activities
- Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts.
- Respond to partner requests and ensure sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline & deal registrations through SFDC
- Sales & technical enablement of channel partners and distributors
To be successful:
- Prior sales/channel experience within the security industry so you have the connections to succeed from day one.
- Ability to establish, strengthen, and maintain great relationships with senior leaders/stakeholders and current & prospective partners
- Confidence & track record building new partner/reseller relationships to expand
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell/position creative solutions
- Passion and ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with SFDC would be an advantage
- Ability to travel (when we can) within UK&I, Nordics, Benelux, and DACH
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- This is a remote role based in the UK, when you do visit our office hub is in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.