Join an inclusive team changing the face of cyber security.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than $123 million. Our technology is already helping over 300 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing fast and need the very best Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our in-house People and Talent Team in our fast-growing Boston location. You will help scale business-critical go to market departments including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success as we rapidly build out our go-to-market teams across North America.
You’ll partner with senior stakeholders to lead the US recruiting effort working closely with the global talent acquisition team. To be successful you will need to have expertise in hiring senior sales professionals at a technology company and have a passion for building a diverse organization. An ability to drive process and change would also be an advantage.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to come help find world-class people that can change the face of cyber security.
Your main responsibilities:
- Directly sourcing and engaging future employees in a competitive market telling the Immersive Labs story.
- Recruiting exceptional candidates to join Immersive Labs rapidly growing sales, marketing and customer success teams in the US.
- Support with promoting Immersive Labs employer brand through attending industry and recruiting events.
- Partner with the hiring manager community to develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience.
- Conduct behavioural based phone and in-person interviews with candidates.
- Writing creative advertising copy on digital and social media channels.
To be successful:
- Expertise at hiring senior B2B Sales & Customer Success professionals in an inhouse role for a technology company
- Passion for recruiting Go-To-Market roles in a fast-paced company which is rapidly changing
- Experience using proactive sourcing techniques to identify and engage talented sales, marketing and customer success individuals
- Focused to help create an industry-leading and diverse culture through recruitment activities
- Have great communication skills to influence different audiences
- Be highly proactive, positive, enthusiastic and assertive
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal recruitment laws. In addition, knowledge of general employment laws is preferred.
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Inclusive - We value different opinions and beliefs and support one another, celebrating each other's successes
- Driven - We take ownership and pride in our work, continuously improving on who we are and what we do
- Agile - We Embrace Organizational challenges, manage ambiguity, making timely and effective decisions
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Look after you and your family with Health, Dental and Disability insurance; fully paid sick leave and mental health support.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when and where is best for you, including 33 days holiday, 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, volunteering days, and birthday afternoon off.
- Save for the future with contribution matched 401K, and rewards and recognition for your successes
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- While most of the team are fully remote, when you do visit our North American HQ is based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from cake competitions, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!