Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
We're a game-changing team building a game-changing platform
Would you like to be immersed in the fastest growing Cyber SaaS business in the UK, but don't see a role for you?
Due to our ongoing success we are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals to join us on our journey!
If this sounds like you, and you want your next role to be working in an award winning company on an innovative product, with a creative and dynamic team, get in touch and our recruitment team will call you for a chat.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 200 employees and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already helping enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, part-time
- Relocation assistance for you and your family to Bristol (voted one of the best places to live in the UK)
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer a season ticket loan and have a cycle to work scheme.
- Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers